Currently our shipper has been able to deliver all orders and will continue to do so until they are told otherwise. Please note that certain areas may have restrictions that may prevent delivery until things settle down. Also, if you want a piece but would rather hold off on delivery for any reason, we are more than happy to store the pieces until you are ready.
Free White Glove Furniture Delivery
We now offer free blanket wrapped white glove shipping to the contiguous 48 States. More Detailed White Glove Delivery information below. We also ship to some provinces in Canada – please contact us for international shipping information.
Orders can also be picked up at our warehouse. We do offer discounts for pickup so contact us for pricing.
Please call ahead of time to schedule a pickup.
Some smaller items are shipped UPS Ground or USPS.
Deliveries within 4 hours of Charlotte
We often personally make deliveries that are within 4 hours (sometimes a little further) of Charlotte, and this may expedite the delivery time frame. Please contact us to discuss.
Our Free White Glove Furniture Delivery Service
- Two man Blanket Wrapped delivery to any home or office in the continental US, Inside Placement (up to 2 flights of stairs).
- Unpacking and Debris Removal.
- Requires inspection and signature of buyer or buyer’s representative.
We use D&D Delivery service from Thomasville, NC for safe and professional handling of your antique furniture. Most of our customers prefer their reasonable rates over speed. D&D delivers to most Eastern states every 2-3 weeks, West Coast may run a little longer. If time is critical please call or email discuss it before you purchase. We have and can use other delivery services, but we have found no shipper as reasonable, or more responsible than D&D. If delivery is made to a high rise condo that requires insurance certificates, please let us know ahead of time so the information can be sent in advance of delivery.
- They are experts in transporting and handling furniture, including antiques.
- Their trucks are equipped to secure and protect items from damage during transport.
- They will contact you prior to loading of the truck to give you an approx. delivery date. Please note that trucks run 7 days a week so delivery may fall on a weekend. If there is a conflict with the shipper delivery date, they will gladly hold the piece till the next truck.
- All deliveries are handled by two professional delivery experts and generally take place within 15 to 20 business days after they pick the piece up from our warehouse.
Note: Customers are to inspect pieces upon delivery, and if piece is damaged it is to be returned with the driver for repair or full refund, including shipping (customer’s choice). If customer decides to return a piece after the shipper leaves, the customer is responsible cost of return shipping.
Please email us if you need more information on shipping or a better idea of the next delivery to your location.